PEOPLE'S LOYALTY CARD APPLICATION
Enter information about your children below. If you have more than one child, you can add new rows by clicking the plus icon to the right of the first three fields.
To help us better understand your needs and identify products suited to you, please let us know what area(s) of Peopleâ€™s you would be interested in receiving additional information about. (Optional - not required for the People’s Card)
Indicate your interests
If you fit into any of the below categories, please answer the related questions:
LITTLE PEOPLE'S / TEEN
If you are pregnant, when is your baby due?
Do you wear...
Describe your fitness level:
Do you take any type of vitamin supplements?
Are you familiar with the term "Alternative Medicine"?
Please confirm that you wish to receive correspondence (or product information) from People’s by:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The People's Loyalty Card scheme is operated by People's Pharmacy Limited of 62 Victoria Street, Hamilton, Bermuda. People's Loyalty Cards are issued by, and remain the property of, People's Pharmacy. People's Pharmacy may, at its sole discretion, refuse to issue a People's Loyalty Card and may withdraw a People's Loyalty Card from a participant at any time.
- You may use your People's Loyalty Card only in those People's Pharmacy stores participating in the scheme.
- To earn or redeem Reward Dollars, you must present your People's Loyalty Card to the sales associate at the register during your transaction. You will not be able to obtain or redeem Reward Dollars by giving the People's Loyalty Card to the sales associate after the end of the transaction.
- Reward Dollars will be awarded when you purchase goods with a total cost of more than $100, but cannot be awarded against purchases of books, cigarettes, gift cards, magazines, newspapers, parking vouchers, phone cards, prescriptions and certain other classes of goods which may be modified and added to the list. At People's Pharmacy stores, 5 Reward Dollars will be awarded for every $100 spent.
- You may redeem some or all of your Reward Dollars for goods or for a contribution towards the price of goods once your application form details have been recorded by People's Pharmacy (normally 5 days after receipt of your application form). You may not redeem Reward Dollars for cash.
- In the event of the failure of any equipment used to operate the People's Pharmacy People's Loyalty Card scheme, People's Pharmacy may refuse to redeem Reward Dollars on any transaction.
- If, after purchasing goods on which Reward Dollars have been awarded, you subsequently obtain a refund from People's Pharmacy for the goods (in accordance with your statutory rights or any People's Pharmacy policy concerning your refunds), at the time of the refund, the Reward Dollars awarded on the purchase will be removed from your People's Loyalty Card. Similarly, if you obtain a refund on goods purchased in whole or part by redeeming Reward Dollars, then all or part of the refund may be given by re-awarding you the Reward Dollars which you used.
- You may hold only one People's Loyalty Card at any time. People's Loyalty Cards are available to Bermuda residents only.
- The conditions of use stated on the reverse of the card form part of the terms and conditions.
- You may apply for a new card if yours is lost or stolen. Your Reward Dollars balance at the time your card was lost or stolen will be transferred to your new card.
- Any printed statements made by People's Pharmacy Limited, regarding the People's Loyalty Card scheme, form part of these terms and conditions.
- People's Pharmacy may amend or terminate the People's Loyalty Card scheme or amend any of these terms and conditions (including the value of Reward Dollars), at any time, by giving notice to participating stores.
DISCLAIMER AND SIGNATURE
- By completing this application form, you will have opted-in to the People’s Card scheme and consent to the scheme’s Terms and Conditions.
- I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
- I understand that false or misleading information in my application may result in cancellation of my People’s Card.
Typing your name in this field constitutes your signature.