Special Occasion Registries can include birthdays, graduations, weddings, christenings etc.
- Any person interested in opening a special occasion registry must first fill out the registry form from Little People's Toys or here.
- Registry items can be selected from any department and will be placed aside for a maximum of two weeks prior to event.
- Items can be added or removed by event organizers and recipients only.
- Items such as toiletries or diapers are limited to 2 per style only.
- Guests looking to purchase from the registry must present recipient’s name or the code name of the registry to a Little People's Toys sales associate. They will then be directed to the appropriate registry bin where the items are being reserved.
- Any large items will be depicted on the bin lid and corresponding physical items, stored in the back.
- Purchaser must take any paid goods with them on the day of purchase. We cannot hold purchased registry items for pick up at a later date.
- Complementary gift wrapping is available upon request, subject to availability. We may not be able to accommodate wrapping during peak shopping hours.
- Return Policy: All unaltered registry items may be exchanged within 14 days of event for items of equal value or store credit with a valid gift receipt.